Entry terms and conditions for SOCIAL MEDIA CONTESTS, on Curated by GIRLS – 50 Cours Mirabeau, 13100 Aix En Provence. (HEREAFTER “ORGANIZER”).
Competition entry a) These terms and conditions govern your entry for social media competition organised by Curated by GIRLS, on Instagram. Competition entry can only take place in the period specified, and is free of charge and voluntary and without any obligations for the entrants. b) Entrants must be over the age of 18 unless specified otherwise and must have their permanent or habitual residence in the EU or US. No minors may enter the draw. No employees of Curated by GIRLS including their families may enter the draw. c) Individuals can enter the prize competition by following the entry conditions described directly on the contest post.
2. PRIZE. To be won are the prizes and/or vouchers specified in the contest, some of which are provided by cooperation partners. Entrants are eligible for the contest if they meet the criteria listed at the beginning of the promotion. This may include:
(a) Liking, following and/or performing other actions in the relevant social media channels.
(b) Other criteria specified in the contest announcement.
If an entrant uploads images, videos or texts with a post and/or comment, they must have the legal right to do so.
3. a) The winner declares his/her consent to the ORGANIZER publishing his winner’s photograph/name after participation has closed. b) Users are precluded from making multiple entries. Creating multiple accounts in order to increase chances of winning is inadmissible. Curated by GIRLS reserves the right to exclude persons from participation, who violate these conditions of participation or who gain, or intend to gain, an advantage through inadmissible influencing or manipulation of the prize draw vis-à-vis other participants. Curated by GIRLS can also exclude participants subsequently from the prize draw, deny prizes and demand their repayment.
4. Organisation and completion of the competition a) Selection of winners on Facebook and Instagram: The winner will be drawn at random from all answers, feed or story posts posted during the competition period. b) Notification of winners and shipping of the prizes on Instagram: Curated by GIRLS will announce the winner via feed post or story, and will notify the winner by private message and requested him/her to provide his/her name and the mailing address the prize can be shipped to. If the winner isn’t a follower of Curated by GIRLS’s Instagram account, he/she must accept receiving a private message before being able to read it. The cooperation Partner or Curated by GIRLS will mail the prize at no cost to the postal address provided by the winner. If a winner does not claim the prize within one week of being notified by Curated by GIRLS, this results in forfeiture of the prize without any compensation and no new winner will be drawn. The same applies where postal delivery of the prize is impossible. c) The prizes are as stated and no cash or goods or services of Cooperation partner can be claimed in exchange for them. The prize is non-transferable. d) By participating in the contest /posting their picture on Facebook and/or Instagram, entrants accept the competition entry terms and conditions and the data policy and give their consent to Curated by GIRLS notifying a winner in the comments to the winner’s competition entry. e) Curated by GIRLS reserves the right to blank out inappropriate entries to disqualify them. f) Curated by GIRLS is entitled to terminate, adapt or modify the prize draw prematurely at any time without prior announcement and without giving reasons, if proper execution of the prize draw cannot be guaranteed without appropriate measures for technical or legal reasons.
6. CANCELLATION Entrants may at any time request the deletion of their registration data and thus the withdrawal from the contest by sending a cancellation notice to email@example.com
7. Miscellaneous a) Curated by GIRLS disclaims liability for any data losses, especially if lost in transit, and for any other technical defects. b) Curated by GIRLS reserves the right to disqualify an entrant if the entrant has provided false data, carried out manipulations or used illicit aids. c) The decision to disqualify an entrant is final. d) If any provision of these competition entry terms and conditions should be or become ineffective, such ineffectiveness does not prejudice the validity of the remainder hereof. e) Curated by GIRLS may modify these competition entry terms and conditions at any time without being required to communicate any modifications. f) The prize competition is in no way associated with or sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Instagram. Curated by GIRLS is the only party to contact for, and in control of, the present promotion.